Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What are the pass & fail scores for core & os? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabalot

Technical User
Jun 1, 2003
US
I am taking practice tests for A+ and never score higher than 800 on the core. The test by Total Seminars is adaptive and says 549 to pass but doesn't say what the max is. It also doesn't tell you what percent you scored or which questions you missed unless you are in practice mode which is not adaptive. I took a 12 week 77 hour course with a text book by Jean Andrews/CourseTechnology/Thomson Learning costing $1300. Just want to make sure I'm gonna pass before I spend the cash for the test.

What is the minimum score required to pass the A+ exam?
The A+ exam is graded on a scale of 0 - 1300. The minimum score required to pass the A+ Core Hardware exam is 596 and the minimum score to pass the A+ OS Technologies exam is 600.

Review the Study Guide At Cramsession

Core

O/S

Review the Study Guide at Examnotes

Core

O/S

When you feel like you have a good handle on the material, GO for IT!

Good Luck!

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

is 0-1300 the score of the core and os combined or is 1300 the max for each individual test?

0 - 1300 for each individual exam.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back