Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What are the files to be distributed to run the Crystal Report from VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

addsd

Programmer
Oct 12, 2001
US
Hi,

Is there anybody knows what are the files to distributed with VB applicaiton to run Crystal Reports/Grpah from the application.

Have devloped a VB application and using crystal reports to plot th grpahs and variuous reports. I created a setup packages using Visual Studio Installer. After installing the application on client's machine some of my grpahs and reports are not working and getting soime error message. But I managed to solve this issue after I install the crystal report software on each client's machine and it is big hassle.

Could you please advise what are the file required VB to run Crystal Reports rather than having the Crystal Software installed. So I can include those files in my Setup package.. Please note I'm using Visual studio Installer to create setup package and I don't want to user VB P&D wizard to do that...

Appreciate if you could help me out on this matter.

Regards,

Ahmed

If you have the developers edition of CR, these are listed in the developers help file called "Runtime.hlp". Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guide to using Crystal in VB
tek@kenhamady.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back