Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What am I missing, "Your call can not be completed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d22y

Technical User
Nov 30, 2004
SE
Hello

I'm playing around with 4.1. I have seriously problem to get this to work as I want.

What I want to do is making CCM-phones speak with Asterisk-phones.

I have done this:
1) Added a Devicepool and added devices to this devicepool
2) The devices above belongs to a specific user
3) I have added a "SIP-trunk" with name and which ip-nr my Asterisk has. I have also set that 711alaw should be used and UDP as a pachage carrier
4) In Route pattern I have then added XXXX that it should use my SIP-trunk (Asterisk-trunk) and that the same partition should be used as other devices are using.

Now to the funny things....

When I dial from Asterisk to CCM I can speak BUT, one way...
I can speak from CCM-phone to Asterisk-phone, No sound will be heard in CCM-phone if I speak in my Asterisk-pgone (also using alaw)....

AND

if I try to dial a number that I now exist in my Asterisk and that my Routpattern in CCM should trigger on (XXXX) I do get this very annoying voice "Your call can not be completed" ( I have heard it about 100 times :) )

I really dont know wwhat to do, it feels like I have tested everything but obviously I'm missing something.

Do you have any ideas what I am missing?

Regards /D_S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back