Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What 32-bit DLL files are needed for MAPI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyquoter

Programmer
Feb 4, 2001
US
Does anyone know what 32-bit DLL files are needed to run MAPI sessions and controls from VB6? My client is running Outlook on an Exchange server and my code cannot successfully execute the "send" command then there's an address list and attachment being sent from VB6. The code works fine from my machine so something must be missing on their system. The documentations tells you the following but gives no details as to what's needed. Thanks in advance for any information.

Note If you attempt to run a program that uses the MAPI controls, make sure that you have the 32-bit MAPI DLLs installed properly or you may not be able to perform simple MAPI functions such as SignOn. For example, on Windows 95, you must install Exchange during the operating system setup, or install it separately from the control panel to correctly use MAPI functions or MAPI custom controls from Visual Basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back