Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Welcome Page Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2004
US
I am trying to set up a page that I can modify the graphics to make it look good, but also want buttons on there to link to my email, address book, and all files in certain folders on the server. This is the first time I have messed with Lotus notes. Do I need to create a database for this or can I create a webpage and import it in to lotus? I would like to have the simple way to do this. I would like for it to look and act like a web page but work in lotus.Can someone please me?

Lotus Notes version 5 or greater has alot of these functions built into the product. The Lotus Notes has a series of icons (bookmark buttons) that appear on the left-side of every page that can be used to access mail, calendar, address book, specified databases, etc. Notes also has a welcome page that has built-in customizable options where the page content can be separated into frames that can contain; e-mail, calendar, To-do items, webpage URL's, etc. Check the Lotus Notes Help functions for Welcome page and Bookmarks to get more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back