Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Weird (new) check printing thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasonic

IS-IT--Management
Jan 11, 2013
US
Right after upgrading from GP v10 to v11 our AP user was in the process of printing checks. When going thru the edit process she told the computer to choose invoices up to a certain date. The GP v11 selected everything. In other words all checks were "checked" so she had to go down the list and uncheck everything that wasn't needed, which happened to be everything prior to the date she'd selected (that date was 2/18/2013). I'd like to attach a zip file with two pics in it that might help make this clearer but I don't see a way to attach a file. Any thoughts on how to change this GP thing that's happening? She didn't have this happening before the upgrade from v10 to v11.

Also, if you know how to attach files to posts let me know because I don't see it... [ponder]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back