Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

weird .net bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

alerc

Programmer
Jan 11, 2006
US
I'm having the most weird .NET bug.
I have a very simple application (I won't even post the code here). But in some PCs this application behave very weird. ComboBox, ListBox, MessageBox... nothing seem to work. I know there's something specific about this machines (some software installed) that is causing this. But I can't find it!!!!

Take a look at a screenshot of my application.

The listbox has items but nothing is shown. Same thing with the combobox (you can see that one of the itens in the combobox list is selected... but they all look blank. Even the messagebox is all blank (no OK text in the button). For the messagebox I'm using a simple code like: MessageBox.Show("123");.

Can anybody help me? Have you ever seen this before????

I know this is specific to some computers here at my office. Probably because they have the same OS image. In some other computers this work as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Look into AntiVirus. Some Antivirus software interferes with .net applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back