Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

weg gallery with Photoshop and FP

Status
Not open for further replies.

peezer

Instructor
Mar 21, 2003
US
I am working with our high school journalism class and am trying to set up digital pictures online so that parents/students can view/purchase pictures as a fundraiser. I've tried to get the web photo gallery to work but so far, it's not working. I've created the gallery and have a folder which contains the thumbnails along with an index page. I imported the folder into FrontPage as that is the software we have available to use. Then, I set a link to the index page. Only the first picture shows; the gallery won't move through. The last item of concern is setting the block to prevent copying/saving of images. I tried security and also putting a message across the photo. Any suggestions in this department?

If you have suggetions, I would be most grateful. If you have recommendations for another area to search, please share.

Anyone ever tried anything like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back