Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Websphere 6.1 & Jetspeed - MissingResourceException

Status
Not open for further replies.

monahan

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2006
US
Hi All,

I've deployed Jetspeed on Websphere 6.1 and when I start the server I get the following error in the console. Now it doesn't prevent jetspeed appearing but I'm just wondering if there's a way to prevent it from happening.

[1/4/07 14:29:35:619 EST] 00000017 LanguageSetIm E com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl loadResourceBundle EJPPC0103E: Error occurred while initializing portlet
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.site.resources.Site, locale en
at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:853)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:822)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:716)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl.loadResourceBundle(LanguageSetImpl.java:135)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl.init(LanguageSetImpl.java:99)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.translator.wccm.WCCMPortletDefinitionTranslator.createLanguageSet(WCCMPortletDefinitionTranslator.java:110)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.translator.wccm.WCCMPortletDefinitionTranslator.translate(WCCMPortletDefinitionTranslator.java:72)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.translator.wccm.WCCMPortletApplicationDefinitionTranslator.translate(WCCMPortletApplicationDefinitionTranslator.java:63)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.translator.wccm.WCCMWebApplicationDefinitionTranslator.translate(WCCMWebApplicationDefinitionTranslator.java:37)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.runtime.PortletMetaDataListener.metaDataCreated(PortletMetaDataListener.java:84)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.fireMetaDataCreated(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:151)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.metadata.WebMetaDataFactory.createMetaData(WebMetaDataFactory.java:194)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.createMetaDataFromFactories(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:135)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.createMetaData(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:243)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:561)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:814)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:948)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$AppInitializer.run(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:2114)
at com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(WsComponentImpl.java:340)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1510)

Your help is very much appreciated,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back