Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

website layouts. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wompwompRX

Technical User
Jun 20, 2008
US
Hi i recently just got Paint Shop Pro X2 and i was wondering if anybody knew of any places i could go to find tutorials on how to build website layouts. i've searched google but i've found dead ends most of the time. any help would be appreciated.

Basically the layouts are built through XHTML and CSS, and you use the element positioning techniques to place the graphics that you create inside PSP into the web page.
It's like if you created the layout on a piece of paper, then cut bits and pieces of each element, and then placed them back using glue and tape.
So what I'm saying is: go for tutorials related to XHTML and CSS (non-PSP related) to understand how websites are built ;)
Meanwhile, go for general tutorials on how to create graphics and effects in PSP so that in the end you can combine everything together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back