Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Website Contact me question

Status
Not open for further replies.

southside

Technical User
Feb 9, 2004
GB
Hi All,

I have a quick question. I have been asked to redevelop a website for someone so they can move away from a website that restricts the number of web pages they have (or charge more if they want additional pages). I have completed all the work with the exception of a Contact me page. Can anyone recommend a suitable place to get a build the contact me section to add to the page.

Which server-side language are you using?

I notice from your profile that you have asked 28 questions and not yet found a single answer to be valuable. You may like to read faq222-2244 which will help you ask better questions. If you have found some answers to be valuable, the same FAQ will show you how to recognise those answers.

If you want the best response to a question, please check out FAQ222-2244 first.
'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'
Drive a Steam Roller

What are you using to create the website? Do you want php, asp or something else?

There are lots of free contact forms pre written for you to choose from, have a google and find one that works with your server like the people above have said (php, asp etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back