Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Webclient Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolicepbx

Programmer
Nov 10, 2004
CA
I am having an issue where users are getting an error when trying to access historical reports they get: An error occured while connecting to the server. Now everything was working fine for a couple weeks, now this! Any ideas?

thanks
Martin

Have you re-set the web server yet? Verify that the users have "permission" in Access and Partitions, Report groups.

Duke BB!
Go Blue Devils!

nortelinsd, it was working 1 week ago and it suddenly stopped. Do you think that a reboot of the webserver would function?

Martin

Martin,

I think after a week of it not working, a reboot would do no harm.

Does this problem only happen on webclient machine?
OR
Is it just any Client PC's viewing WebClient?

MoMoZoNe

Also have you tried accessing historical reports via the SMI workbench?

Guys,

It's weird, people from other machines can access it! I also tried with the webadmin login and it still would not work on those machines. We also rebooted the Webserver to no avail. One thing is that they did not have the FQDN in the DNS server. I will have them add it and then run the CHangeSOAPSrv utility to reflect the FQDN and hopefullu that will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back