Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

webbrowser for Call Center Reporting does not load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramitchell

Technical User
Mar 16, 2010
US
I have worked on this now for four days. VERY frustrating! I have a box with a clean install of XPP SP3, no av, windows firewall off, no other apps. Installed IIS, rebooted; installed java, rebooted; installed ccas, opened the config window, unchecked "Use SSL", it all passed; installed Reporting for Call Center Client, no errors;

It all looked very clean, and no errors. Yet when I try to browse to all I get is Error 500, and the webpage will not load. I even tried to browse directly to <localhost>/rcc/main/login.asp, but again, Error 500, "server application error"...

any suggestions would be greatly helpful

What version of Java are you using. We had to downgrade to 1.5 to get ours to work. Try it.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

welcome to the reporting for call pilot nightmare, I've spent five days now I'm one step ahead of you, I do get the reporting for call center we page and can enter admin, and CCRS and pull up the next screen, my problem is when I try to connect to pull some call records and nothing, four five days nothing when I left friday still nothing. I think I know my missing link i just dont know how too correct it, theres a screen called assingning agents too skill sets and if you connect properly its supposed to populate the window automatically and it dosent for me, so if any one any where has any info that will get me past this becasue I'm desperat in a big way.

Disclaimer> I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back