Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WebAccess SP1 fro 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

winkshog

MIS
Aug 3, 2001
US
I have a GroupWise 6.5 running great was going to take the server Live when i saw that there was a Services pach so i did this all as well but the Web access did not come back up. I played with a alot of thing and screwed up the server so bad that I have reinstall has any one had a problem with SP1 for 6.5???

Sean Allen

when it comes to web access the easiest way to upgrade always seems to be stop agent , renmae or delete apache dir
install the new web access and fill in same info and thats it
works a treat

but no - no probs with sp1 - all seems pretty solid

Terry712

I have done that 3 and for time delete but am un able to get the webaccess to start.

you say you del/rename the apache dir are you running the apache webserver.(I have been told that this is the way to go but no time to fig it out(if you could point the way on where and how to set up a apache server on a 6.X netware would be great))

I am trying to do this under the netware ent. webserver
and not having any fun

sean

never use enterprise

when you install the webaccess - it ask what server you want to use
say apache and it sets it up for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back