Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

webaccess calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

egilst

MIS
Aug 20, 2001
US
The calendar in Groupwise webaccess is displaying all appointments with the same incorrect start time. However, when you double-click the appointment to go in and view its details, the start time and end time are correct.
After some testing, it appears that the calendar is picking up the hour from the local workstation. Could this be an issue with the browser version I am using? It appears to exhibit the same behavior with IE 5.5 and IE 6.0.

The only thing I could think of right off the top of my head is where the time zone of the local workstation is located in. If the system is pulling the time from the local workstation then time zones could be the problem. I would check to see if this could be the problem.

I have not heard of anything like this happening but would be interesting to test out. If I have some time this morning I'll run some tests and let you know what I find out.

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

Okay I tested my theory out and was wrong, when I set my time zone to pacific time and went into the web calender everything was still as I scheduled it. I will do a little more testing and let you know what I find..

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back