Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Site On CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneDoherty

Technical User
Mar 6, 2002
GB
I want to create a web site and put it on a cd with autorun. My main query is can I setup a search engine that will just search the CD.

I know you can put a search engine onto a web site, but I want the web site to be on a CD.

oooook......did u even look at the link above?
those "help files" are not domain dependant..much like u get help files with Dreamweaver....u serach them loaclly on your HD......try to look at the software above....perhpas it will allow for CD Help-Index-Search-THing.
If not, willl the option of "install from CD" work? or is this not acceptable... :( .....just a thought!
All the best!

> need more info?
:: don't click HERE ::

See if this helps: faq216-1332

This will work on your CD website...

[sub]I have this little thing, Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage. It's no big deal really...[/sub]

I have tried that but when I search it comes back with nothing found.

WayneDoherty, how did you set up the array index?? If you used the JS search script post I referred to and need help, let me know.

[sub]I have this little thing, Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage. It's no big deal really...[/sub]

WayneDoherty, I just emailed you back with the script. I tested it and works for me, lemme know what happens for you ok??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back