Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web services jboss 4.2.2/eclipse/JaxWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapatos

Programmer
Jan 20, 2006
AU
Hi,

I have to migrate my data layer from eclipse-link to a webservice running on jBoss 4.2.2 using jax-ws. I'm using eclipse 3.4.1.

I've come across a number of tutorials none of which I've been able to get working. Anyone know of anything good out there?

What I'm looking for is a tutorial that shows how to create a webservice (i've found a few) but also how then to create the webservice client (of which I've found some). I've been unable to get them working together however.

I'm using eclipse IDE, jboss 4.2.2 and jax-ws.

If you don't provide more details, or what errors are you getting, it's very difficult to help you

Cheers,
Dian

Currently I'm more looking for a good tutorial on how to create webservices and their clients using jax-ws on jboss 4.2.2 in eclipse rather than looking for answers on errors I'm finding.

If there are no good online tutorials out there then I'll probably come back with more specific questions on what I've find so far.

Any pointers would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back