Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Self-Administration MISSING Recordings access 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoTajkun

Technical User
Feb 15, 2017
HR
Hi all.
It is IPO500v2 with Application Server (VMPro and Media Manager) on latest R11.0.4.5.0 build 3
At IPO Self-Administration page (at link: there is no Recordings access (at the page, beside other available options Recording part is missing) although it is set for particular user.
At Avaya Support I find:
but not much of help since as solution is stated:

"For accessing recordings on IP500 V2 systems with Application Server, use the Application Server Web Management address -

But in my case it results with 404 Error.

Thus after all I am confused which link (and target is Appl Server or IP500v2?) should be used to access Web Self-Administration portal/page for user to have access Media Manager recording.

Any experience or hint to clear this issue.

p.s.
Putting more hope on this community than on Avaya Support

APDS - Avaya Midmarket Solutions
AIPS - Avaya IP Office™ Platform
ACSS - Avaya IP Office™ Platform

I made a document the first time I set one up so that I don't have to guess or read the manual again. Memory is not the greatest any more with all the new stuff.

I will attach it to here.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=58b4d8fa-529e-4c8e-90e0-cfc315f30e7d&file=How_to_enable_and_configure_MediaManager.pdf
Hi Westi,
great manual. Thank you for it.
I manage setup MM and it is operational. As well Web Self-Admin portal - only missing Recording part (although it is set for user in IPO mgmt) like this part is not available any more.
Thus it looks like another bug. But before opening SR I wonder does anybody else using successfully Web Self-Admin portal for accessing Recordings on IPO500v2 + Appl Server on R11
If yes what is link actuality used.
Tnx!

Looking for somebody who using successfully Web Self-Admin portal for accessing Recordings (VRL) on IPO500v2 + Appl Server on IPO R11
What is link actuality used?

did you verify that the recordings are actually created?

I had the same thing happening when I forgot to set the directory on where to store the recordings and there were none.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

Just did an upgrade with this situation.
The MM recordings are Replace a.b.c.d with your app server IP.
Nothing after the slash, and I found it by accident.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

@ AACon - tnx! Excellent accident :)
Star for it!
At Support site they put wrong link. :-(

I have the same issue, thank you to @AACon, the link works but no way to access due to incorrect user/password, already restarted the appserv to force syncing, no results

Yet another star to AACon :)

( works as well)

Also on Server Edition + Media manager on a separate appserver, this is quite misleading in the standard Web self admin menus:

On the main server you have User settings for Profile, Call Handling, Directory, Buttons, Downloads AND Recordings menu but this screen shows no recordings.

The system "knows" that the recordings are on another server, and what address (Voicemail IP address) it has, so that screen should at least show something like:
"This system has recordings located on another server. Please ask your administrator for login link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back