Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web pages come up in Front page but fail when on Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netgurutoo

Programmer
Jul 5, 2004
US
We are using microsoft front page 2003 and access db to load table information found on some pages. Also we are using .ASP. Ok so the problem is that when using front page to create or change a web page it looks fine in the browser view but when it's uploaded to the host a lot of pages, most which contain data from the DB, some with page cannot be displayed. There does not seem to be any rim or reason to which one work and which don't. Sometimes a page that was previouly working fine on line stops working. Thanks for the help!!!

Are you publishing the pages with Frontpage's publishing wizard, or are you uploading via FTP?
Have you tried reinstalling the Frontpage extensins for that site?

The front page extensions have been installed. I narrowed down the problem to pages that load with data from an access DB. The only pages that generate the error are one that have a table populated with data from an access DB. I appreciate any help you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back