Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WEB PAGE TABLE TO ACCESS OR ORACLE DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeli

Programmer
Jun 9, 2002
IN
HI,
Can anybody help me please. I wanto run a particular website within the form and i want to store desired columns the fields in an access file or oracle table
please help me with some tips and codes
regards

you need to be more specific about what you are trying to do and the problem you are having. if you ask an ambiguous/open-ended question simply looking for code, you'll get few replies if any.

Hi rsinj,
I am not looking for some sample codes, My problem is that i want to get some data from a web page which is displayed as a table to an access table or to an oracle table. I can export this table to an excel file and later insert in to the table with some codes. But my question is that if icould directly get the values of the table to some variables in VB or not , I think you got an idea, if so please help me
thank you for the reply
regards
peeli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back