Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

web page appearance on smart phone browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrmcguire

Programmer
Oct 13, 2010
US
so far by site at looks fine for the most part on all browsers, but on some smart phone browsers, for instance my blackberry opera mini my menu at the top is all aligned right, and the default blackberry browser everything is really weird looking. My splash div is aligned completely to the left and the logistics part of my spry menu is appearing on the next line of my page...any ideas or is a mobile site need on the default blackberry browser as its not even showing the current content that is out there.

thanks

are you talking the screen width on the blackberry? Now it appears most desktop browsers are fine with the setup I have except for Safari which moves the spry menu part with logistics down to the next line. Im guessing it has to do with height of my wrapper background which currently is 125 px. On every other browser the spry menu is fine all on the same line. Any help would be appreciated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back