Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Ignite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Mckevitt

Systems Engineer
Mar 12, 2018
GB
Hi All,

Is there any way in Web Ignite that I can see what option in my IVR a customer has chosen?

For Example Option 3 Online Deliveries and Option 4 Store Deliveries end at the Same ACD Agent Grp but the agents want to answer the customer differently

For Some reason Greeted Whisper Prompts will not work

I am Running the MiVoice Business Version 8 and using Yoursite Explorer for hosting my IVR

Many thanks

Rich

The easiest way would be to use 2 different queues but with the same agent group. The agent whisper can then be recorded separately for each queue. The tel dir name for the queue would also be presented on the handset too

They can then also easily run reports for each option

Have fun :)

Jules

Hi thanks for this - For some reason we cannot get the agent whisper to work. I have tried adding in the Prompt on the Agent Workflow but it will not work

I have managed to get the queue name to display on the Web Ignite now using a variable which will help

Rich

be careful with the agent language settings on th eemployee , from memory the agent whisper only seemed to work when the agent was szet to us english last time i tried it

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Hi - I have checked that we are set in English on the Employee and still will not play - Its annoying to say the least

i found my notes ( I have only done this with Virtual MIVB)
- create ivr ports as agent greeting
- under site set system to use agent greetings
- check employess recieving whispers are set to US english
- on the queue
- set the agent workflow to perform a DNIS check to identify caller
- each DNIS check has the customer name greeting prompt after it
- this is above the Play agent greeting

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Alternatively with Web Ignite on 9.0.1 + you can set a custom variable in each line (choice) of your ivr.
Then just set the send to agent desktop and it should show in the custom attributes, both in web ignite and in elastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back