Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Hosting [Helm Host]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlvic

MIS
Jun 15, 2017
AE
Hello,

Anyone here using this called Helm webhosting?
I move to a new company then turn over details are all wrong.
Credentials and everything. I cannot contact the old I.T guy because he just move out without notice.
Anyway , First I having problem with this Helm hosting I'm not familiar with this I found the website not 100% reliable the support everything...
Then during search I confuse with this Helm because on their website this is one time payment only and make your own server ? And find some website offering monthly offers like from bluehost, inmotion etc..

Anyone can provide or give me a right details about this helm host??

Thank You!

Are you referring to a web hosting company called Helm, or the Helm control panel?

The difficulty with English can be resolved by posting in your native language.

I'm referring both first I cannot login with the helm cpanel and my new employer told me they need to pay the plan of webhost.

They don't even know what hosting company they use. I just go to provided cpanel link. Then it says helm and I search about helm. But I confuse about helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back