Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Browse or Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompCop911

Programmer
Jun 9, 2004
CA
I want to make an application that will open my website in the main program window so users do not have to open my website, wait for it all to load etc. Its just a client application to show a Lo-Fi version of the website for users to straight login with their password easily...

Is this easier by trying to embed web browsing functionality or use a form to connect to a remotely hosted Access DB...can you tell me how to do the easier one or direct me to a tutorial?

I am new to VB.NET

I have found a free IDE for VB.net and made a form, but how do I make the form send the field values to an ASP script??

Anyone??? There must be SOMEONE that knows how to make the Windows form send the field values to an ASP script...this IS the VB.NET forum after all...

Your question is much to basic to even consider responding. and why not connect directly to the access db.

Christiaan Baes
Belgium

If you want to get an answer read this FAQ faq796-2540
There's no such thing as a winnable war - Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back