Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web based GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohard

Vendor
Jan 15, 2002
CA
Just wondering if there is a particular web based GUI that people prefer for allowing end users to manage their phones?

Thanks In Advance

Jaye

We've restricted everyone from accessing features on their phones. I work at a VON provider and the last thing I want is someone fiddling with codecs, server settings, etc. I am hoping you mean specifically for phones. Lettings someone administrate your PBX is utterly insane

perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(40*2),sqrt(7600),(unpack(c,Q)-3+1+3+3-7),oct(104),10,oct(101));'

I am not talking about codecs, server settings, etc.
I am talking about quickly being able to set a find me follow me setting, some speed dials.
I currently run 3com NBX's and am embarking on Asterisk. The last thing I want to be doing is adding a speed dial for someone, etc.

Is Bicom based on asterisk?

Isaac Braca
CTO / ICCS & Co., LLC.
Email: braca@iccsllc.com

ICCS, Your Premier IT Partner, is a NYC Based Avaya Business Partner and IT Consulting Firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back