Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web Access and Office communicator questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

brichr

MIS
Feb 17, 2003
US
Hey I integrated my Exch 2010 owa with my Office Communicator 2007 R2. Usually it works fine. When I log into the owa sight most of the time I see my contacts. Other times i login and there are no contacts. It seems like if i'm connecting over a slightly slower link the contact list does not show up.

I have some people in out texas office that connect but cant see their contact list, but if I connect using their account i can see their contacts. What is the setting that causes this to work only some of the time?

So I figured out that the problem occures when my users connect to one of my two cas hub servers. I have two cas server in an NLB cluster. If they randomly get connected to one of the nodes they get no contact list but also they get now warning or error messages. If they happen to connect to the other node they get all their contacts.

Not sure why this would be yet. Ill have to retrace my configuration steps on the one node that does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back