Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

We are facing some issues with IP p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhan_K

Vendor
Aug 4, 2022
MV
We are facing some issues with IP phone through SV9100, the problem is we are not able to make calls from received/Missed calls directly. Because received calls from mobile caller ID got 10 digits and Landline CallerID got 8 Digits. So we are not able to return back as well as the same number from PRI and analog line.

Actually I got missed call like 44xxxxxxxx, 044xxxxxxxx,9xxxxxxxxx,09xxxxxxxxx these are not able to dial. And sometimes+9144xxxxxxxx it will able to dial the same and able to call. I have tried with f-route table in 44 command. But still not working properly. Kindly help me to resolve the issue 🙏

The tables reside in the ARS section. I really can't help you over a forum. There is going to be a lot of logic programming here. Things like when you see XXX you do YXX removing and adding and redialing stuff.

No bro I represent xxxx means that's numbers 44 and 044 is area code 09xxx and 9xxx means mobile number. Kindly help me this case. Can I share the backup of the configuration file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back