Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

We are about to change our e-mail s

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAP

Programmer
May 8, 2000
GB
We are about to change our e-mail service from Novell Groupwise to Lotus notes. One feature of the old system was the ability to automatically export received emails from 'the system' to a network directory in a text file format (plus attached jpegs etc etc.). Can I do this with 'Notes.

I know zero about Lotus Notes & need to learn fast, can anyone recommend some suitable websites? Thanks.

Yes you can do this in R6. You would turn on Journaling in configuration Document.

I cannot recomend suitable web sites as I am a book worm and as far as books go, I have been a bit too busy to look for R6 books, even though I have been running 6 since December.

There is an outstanding R5 book from New Riders by Rob Kirkland called "Domino System Administration", you can get from Amazon.com.

Though I have not read, there is
Special Edition Using Lotus Notes and Domino R6
by Jeff Gunther, Randall Tamura available also.

Hope this helps!

Leo L'Homme, PCLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back