Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wave Mute is checked on every Windows start/restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starscreen

Technical User
Apr 16, 2000
GB
I have un-installed and re-installed dozens of programs, checked all lines an win.ini & system.ini & the Registry. I can't find what mutes my wave volume.

Your wave device could be muted if your wave device is not setup properly<br>or has the wrong driver. Check windows control panel.<br>Also check to see what settings, if any, a wave device for a modem has<br>added. <p>David J. Aller<br><a href=mailto:GoTech@GoTechnologiesInc.com>GoTech@GoTechnologiesInc.com</a><br><a href= Computer Systems & Networking Services</a><br> I try to share some of my knowledge and experience with others, and also have picked-up many<br>
tips from reading other postings.<br>
If you have any questions or comments, please email.

hello. i have a similiar problem. if my computer sits for several minutes with no typing... volume checks mute by itself and muted when i restart alot.

Also...how do i import my favorites from netscape to explorer. do i have to save each one individually all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back