Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WAV to VBK

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianincest

Instructor
Nov 23, 2008
Hi i am trying to convert WAV file to VBK by first changing WAV to PCB/8 Bit/Mono then saving this file as VBK through call pilot player. I am trying to change th Mono/8 bit/PCM through Sound recorder(windows) and then saving it as VBK through callpilot player, but when i import this into callpilot mini it says invalid format.
When i see properties of file it show sample rate as 16 bps with PCM/Mono and 8 bit however NTP says sample rate should also be 8 bps, i tried different software to change bit rate but it always show 16 or 64 bps and i wont be able to change it to 8 bps.
Any help

After converting it through Goldwave when i check file properties it shows
I am choosing save as WAV file with selection Mono/PCM/8Bit

Bit Rate = 64kbps
Audio Sample=8 bit
Channel=8
Audio sample rate=8khz
Audio format=PCM

Is that correct and should i Save as that file through Callpilot player as VBK???
When i save this file having extension VBK through callpilot player it shows invalid type of file error.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back