Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Watchguard mesh VPN configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayhill

MIS
Mar 12, 2002
US
Hi all,
Need a little VPN advice here... I have a Firebox II in my corporate office (50 users) and SOHO's and SOHO 6's in my branch offices (10-15 users each). There is a VPN tunnel from each SOHO to the FBII which allows the branches to see the corporate office. I'm at a place now where I need the branches to see each other. Am I faced with a need to upgrade equipment or is there something I can do with what I have?
Thanks in advance!
-Jay

I have looked on the watchguard website and it says that soho 6tc is able to connect to 10 different firebox's. If you have a standard sohoo 6 you can buy additional branch office VPN modules which will allow you to connect to other firebox's.

Yes, I have connected 2 remote sites (SOHO 6tc's) to my main site (FB700) and had to set an addtional tunnel between both SOHO6tc's. Now everyone can see every thing.

Kixtart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back