Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Warning message 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrotsc

Programmer
Nov 25, 2007
US
I am getting this warning message and i do not know on how to get rid of it. The form was created from scratch:
[DCC Warning] W1056 Warning: Duplicate resource: Type 10 (RCDATA), ID TFRM_EDITOR; File Editor.dfm resource kept; file Editor.dfm resource discarded.

Can anybody help?
Thanks.
P.

Which version of Delphi are you using?

It usually means that you have two (or more) resources with the same name linked into your application ({$R ...}), but if you use D2010, it may just be that you have an XPMan (XPManifest) component on your form. This is because, in D2010, it is automatically added without having to add the component to the form.

Man, you are good. I am using D2009 but i did not notice that I had 2 lines with {$R *.dfm}.
I may have copy/pasted without looking. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

No problem.

Only reason I know this one is because, I had to figure it out when it happened to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back