Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wallboard - Can not be licensed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesterdaysman

Technical User
Mar 12, 2012
GB
Hi guys,

I have a site that runs two call centres recently though one of the supervisors when they go to log in gets 'The specified account cannot currently be licensed. system licenses are wall board(2).

I've checked licenses are valid, that only one instance of wall board is being used and is not logged in somewhere else.

this could also be related to another issue where every couple of weeks the server will lose connection to VMPro?

I know this is a probably going to be straightforward to fix currently the only way to restore this is by restarting there VMail Pro/CCR server.... which causes huge problems.

any input is more than greatly appreciaed.

You could restart the CCR Services instead of the whole server , that is not a fix and i have had this issue myself, in the end after much back and forth I ended up doing a Repair install on CCR and this cured the issue , this was on R6.1.

As IPOConsultant states what versions are you running System / VMpro/CCR , as they all need to be on a matching/corresponding level as a first step, always have the latest versions running for whatever Revision you are on.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

I find this all the time.

Open the wallboard on the both machines. when one opens make sure you log it off (depending on version of CCR) - Try again

If not, restart both wallboard machines.

its cookie based and sometimes CCR doesnt release the licence if it doesnt see the WB close down.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back