Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wall Mounting a 1400/1600 Phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSLORIEANN

Vendor
Jun 15, 2004
US
Hi all! This is the first time I have sold a 1408 set. The product description said this is wall mountable and to flip the mounting stand. Now that I have the units, I do not see how this will work. Anyone have any tips or clues on how to accomplish making this a wall mount set?

Thank you, I have a call in to Avaya now to get the part number and cost....

I hope this only bad news for our first 500v2.

Because you do not know the product it is bad news ?

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

1403/1603, you just flip the desk stand. 1408/1608 and 1616/1416 you need a different base.

rtfm

Thank you all for your input. Does anyone have the part number for the wall mount for the 1408. The 1608 will not work. I have lots of descriptions but no part numbers Jenne hasn't responded to our request, they are researching it and Catalyst gave us the 1600 series part number that doesn't work.
Thank You Once Again

It does not work ?
The back should be the same so the wall mount should work.
I doubt Avaya made the back different.

ACSS-sarcaSME

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

The part # I use is 700415623. I just tried that on both the 1408 and 1608 and it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back