Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Walk away breaking headset lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiepockets

Technical User
Oct 23, 2003
GI
Hi, querry regarding the walk away feature, using I2002 phones CC6 rls 4.5 1000s when you break the headset I would expect the agent to go in to walk away on the real time display, but it does not. Does this feature actually still work or is it yet another CC6 Bug....or am I getting confused with what this feature is, if so how would you get an agent to go in to walk away on the real time display, and if this is now a historical feature why does it still appear in agent real time display

I'm not sure walkaway feature works with IP phones. It is a seldom used feature in my experience anyway.

Walkaway is the time an agent has disconnected their headset after putting the caller on hold. (So it is a subset of hold time). It depends on the switch sensing that the agent has disconnected their headset.

That is why I think you need the correct combination of TDM phoneset and headset. I have not seen a list of compatible phonesets and headsets from Nortel (but it may exist).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back