Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wal-Mart AS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomH

Vendor
Jun 9, 2003
US
Has anyone had a successfull transmission with Wal-Mart using Lexicom and AS2. They are telling us there is a communication problem, but won't say exactly what. Our firewall connections etc. , are all in place. We are also using Sterling, and integrating into Macola

Thank you,

Thom Horton

Who is telling you that you that there is a communications issue? Cleo? Are you able to send to or receive from Wal-Mart? I did have an issue with Sterling GIS AS2 where the URL is case sensitive in the software - and Sterling didn't even know it.... I could send to, but could not receive from Wal-Mart until the URL issue was fixed. Don't know if this is even in the same ballpark as your problem, but thought I would give it a shot. I am curious to see how it turns out - I was thinking about installing Lexicom at another client, but then again, maybe not.

We had a successful receive and send. There was a setting in the firewall that was wrong, and Wal-Mart had made a mistake when they entered the URL.

I have several clients using Lexicom.

One thing to check is the filtering on the firewall. One of our clients had put in filters on the outbound transmissions, so it stripped the Lexicom transmission. Once we removed the filters everything worked well.

If it is not the filter, please post a little more info on the problem and I will see if I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back