Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

W3SVC-WP errors in Event Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DMF

Programmer
Jan 18, 2005
GB
Hello,

I have a perl script which has worked fine for years, all of a sudden it's started hanging, and causing the following errors in the event viewer...
Event Type: Error
Event Source: W3SVC-WP
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2216
Date: 09/12/2009
Time: 11:15:32
User: N/A
Computer: OUR SERVER
Description:
The script started from the URL '/cgi-bin/mortgagenews.cgi' with parameters '' has not responded within the configured timeout period. The HTTP server is terminating the script.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

What could have changed on the server or perhaps firewall which has started causing this error?

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

I've resolved the issue.

Don't know why I had to alter the perl code, but it's fixed the probelm.

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back