Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

W32.HLLP.Handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapatthis

Technical User
May 22, 2003
GB
I have the W32.HLLP.Handy virus, i'm running Norton Anti virus but somehow i've got this virus and can't get ride of it. It has slowed my machine right down to a stand still. Its the second time I've had it, last time I cleared the hard drive, I really don't want to do that again. PLEASE HELP

I have been using kazaa lately and have downloade files five times now that have the win32.hllp.handy (hantaner) virus, I am using Grisoft anti-virus software and it has caught and isolated this @#%^ verdamt bug every time, what I need to know is, is there any way to clean up the files without deleting them, I hate doing an hour or two download just to find I have to delete it. Any body who can help???

oly39
If these files were legitimate downloads of non-copyright material then you should contact the source.
If they were rip=offs then you've got what you deserve - don't expect sympathy for illegal acts here!

'People who live in windowed environments shouldn't cast pointers.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back