Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vxmdialog - terminate command or play prompt with vxmlsend ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consolas

Technical User
Nov 5, 2007
PT
Hello

I have a TCL script that plays a prompt, askig for a code the user must input.

Afterwards i run a VXMDIALOG like in leg vxmdialog leg_incoming etc etc that runs a php script and saves the info into a database.

After this accounting, i need to play another prompt but im gettting the error "leg already in dialog" or "dialog leg already open"

I've tried to do another vxmldialog to play the prompt but didnt succeded.

I really need to do the refered accounting into the database and just after that accounting is complete, i need to play the other prompt..

Please help! Thank you very very much

Just to add inf:

this is the erro i have when trying to do media play leg_incoming "path of sound" after doing the leg vxmdialog leg_incoming etc etc etc

Leg[46525] has a dialog active

From what i've learned, i need to either close the dialog with command terminate or play prompts using the leg vxmlsend <event>

I don't know nor i'm ableto find what this event stands for..

Ricardo

I don't know anything about vxm; maybe someone else does. Just for grins, though, let's have a look at your Tcl code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back