Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vu Stats Aux Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholbro

Technical User
Nov 18, 2002
US
I am trying to create a vu display button that will allow my agents to push and see what aux state they are in. I believe I have set it up correctly but I get the error message across my display that says "AGENT XXXXX NOT MEASURED". Any ideas what I am missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I usually set them up with
a (aux-work) button
a (auto-in)button
This way the lighted line apperence lets them know what state their in.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
(Plato)

Thanks for the quick reply Mikeydidit. However, I was probably not real clear on what I am looking for. When you go into aux-work you can use specific aux reason codes to tell your supervisor what aux state you are in. For example you might hit the aux-work button followed by a 1 which would tell CMS that you were going on break. What I am trying to do is help the agent be able to indentify what aux state they are in by pressing vu-display button. I think I have the programming in place, but I get that error message when I hit the vu-display button.

display vustats-display-format 2 SPE B
VUSTATS DISPLAY FORMAT

Format Number: 2 Object Type: split
Next Format Number: 3 Update Interval: 30
Data Field Character: $
Number of Intervals:

Format Description: stf=$$ acd=$$ break=$$ ext=$$ asa=$$$$

Data Type Format Period Threshold
1: agents-available
2: agents-on-acd-calls
3: agents-in-aux-all
4: agents-on-extension-calls
5: average-speed-of-answer m:ss day
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Above is what I give our supervisors. We use these on some of our ACD groups, but it will not break it down to who (what extension number)is doing what. It gives the group as a whole and each members state of being at auto-in or aux-work.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
(Plato)

This is a vu-stat that I have for my agents so they can tell what AUX reason they've chosen.
Code:
                             VUSTATS DISPLAY FORMAT

Format Number: 4                  Object Type: agent
   Next Format Number: 5              Update Interval: 30         On Change? n
 Data Field Character: $
  Number of Intervals:

Format Description: State $$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$ Since $$$$$

Data Type                        Format  Period   Threshold Ref
       1: agent-state                                                 top
       2: current-reason-code-name
       3: time-agent-entered-state                                    top
       4:
       5:
       6:
       7:
       8:
       9:
      10:

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back