Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VRRP between a P332-ML and a P333R

Status
Not open for further replies.

adacosta

MIS
Oct 25, 2002
US
All,

I'm trying to setup VRRP between my ML and 333R. I believe I have the system setup correctly but no good. Also on my ml ocasion on the cli I see an error flash about a conflict. So I guess I have something wrong. Basically here is the setup: I have 3 interfaces 172.2.0.1; 172.3.0.1; 172.4.0.1 on the mL each one for a seperate floor. Now I want to do is setup the 333R to be able to have these's interfaces if the ML goes down. I have fiber uplinks to my ML and Dual Lags to my 333R.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Check the Layer 2 setup of both switches did you configure the management interface ? ( interface inband ) if not that is the problem all the switches are shipped with the same inband IP.

After that is sorted out let me know if the VRRP is working if not , mail me the configs and I will have a look for you , it is supposed to be a easy setup with no hassles.

Regards
Len
ljoubert@spescom.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back