Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VRML plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvinjmd

Programmer
Jan 23, 2003
US
does anybody have o can tellme where i found a plug in for VRML 1.0???? i have a program COREL WEB WORLD that produce .wrl files but with vrml 1.0 language and i need to publish some virtual spaces in internet..... or well can somebody recomend software that create VR spaces ???
Thanks in advance

i´de been surfing the internet for days lookingh for a 1.0 vrml plug in... pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

George MD

Call Corel.
It is too difficult to resolve this issue in a forum thread, as there are 1.0 and 2.0 VRML 3-D rendering issues. The Corel Tech Support site should resolve this for you.

VRML is not a native Windows service, and you really need to talk to Corel if you plan on using this feature.

As a last note: I do not like the use of propietary add-ins to the browser. If 3D extensions are necessary to your project, at the least see what Sun Microsystems, Microsoft with DirectX, or Macromedia have done. Writing to the Corel VRML seems to me a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back