Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN Remote Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregos

IS-IT--Management
Apr 25, 2007
GB
Hi All

I have been runing 4621SW IP's happily for a couple of years but some smart ar** decided to update the software on the handsets to the latest version of VPNRemote Phone software and now the handsets have a VPN License error on them!!! I have tried to get the older version that did not require a license but am having a mare with Avaya. They have promised me at least 10 times now that they would put it on a CD for me.... but not seen it yet. I then complained some more and they said that they have made the old version available on the site again but i can not see it.

Does anyone have the file and would you be able to send it to me as I am pulling my hair out and will more than likley get the sack if I do not get it sorted soon?

Thanks
Mr Stressed!

I would like to find a copy of this version that didn't need a license. I want to set it up in my test lab.

Hi kurthansen

You sould be able to setup your test lab with the file that I am looking for as you get 30 days free trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back