Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN problem. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatwhatwhatwhat

Technical User
Sep 29, 2003
NO
Hello
My company`s network is a Dynamic Multipoint VPN: HUBs to SPOKES

2 HUBS and fail over (2 headquaters VPN cisco 2900 router)
5 SPOKES (1 cisco 800 router at each location)

DMVPN is working very good. Data can Exchange between HUBS/SPOKES and SPOKES/SPOKES.

I just received a assignment to make a VPN from my company`s network to Cooperate Company.
The Cooperate Company`s VPN just opens 2 ports and 2 IP-er

TCP, port 80 and IP 190.10.10.10
TCP, port 443 and IP 190.10.10.11

I decided to make a VPN from SPOKE 5 (location nr. 5) to the Cooperate Company.
Because the Cooperate Company`s web servers are physical located at the same building with SPOKE 5 and they also own the public IP of SPOKE 5.

For my company, it is the most import that all users on the SPOKE 5 can access to the web servers quickly and easy as possible

The VPN is working good between SPOKE 5 and the Cooperate Company`s web servers

But I also want to give others SPOKES and HUBS to access the Cooperate Company`s web servers

SPOKE 1: 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0
The Gateway of SPOKE 5: 190.10.9.98
The IP of SPOKE 5: 190.10.9.99/24

How can I route traffic from SPOKE 1 to SPOKE 5 though DMVPN (Tunnel0)and users at SPOKE 5 can access the Cooperate Company`s web servers?

Please help!

Thanks in advanced

Sincerely

Try

add coorperate company local network in each SPOKES access list

e.g
Spoke1 VPN Spoke5 (access list defined on each router to allow localnetworks to talk to each other) now just add corporate company local network in spoke1 to spoke5 access list. try this and let me know.

Netguy2000.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back