Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN Phone and RV042 Router Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegates

Technical User
May 24, 2007
US
We have recently upgraded our IP Phones to VPN Phones using the firmware updates in ver 4.1.15 through TFTP. The problem is that I can't figure out the right sequence with our Linksys RV042.

I have the latest firmware updates for our Linksys RV042 and I'm using the generic setting on the VPN phone but I can't get the VPN to exchange past the first IKE response. I get a no response error and on my linksys log I get a issue regarding a wildcard error on phase one.

Has anyone else out there had any success getting these VPN phones to work with a Linksys RV042? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

PCS3035

I have been trying to get VPN Phones working with Linksys but i gave up, it never gets passed the IKE phase one and i cannot figure out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back