Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie on this. I setup a VPN Server in our office.
Well when I am home and try to connect to our network with the VPN client works great I log on fine and I can see all the computers in our network. But, when I try to log on to the file server which is also our domain controller a tells me that I don't have permission to log in.

this problem only happens with the file server, I can log on to my station at work fine and browse my share folders with no problem.

Anyways I have enable dial in permissions on my user name in the domain controller and I also add my self to log on locally to the domain controller but no luck, still having the same problem.

Can anyone HELP me with this problem

Thank you in advaced,

Gramita30

did you add your account to the share permissions on the files server? also check the security tab and make sure your account is listed there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back