Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPIM from CallPilot to Cisco Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruden

Technical User
Aug 8, 2006
US
I'm trying to get the VPIM working between my CallPilot R5 and our new Cisco Unity Connection R7 system. I would like to be able to allow CallPilot users to be able to forward voice mail messages to Unity users and vise versa (but mostly Nortel to Cisco). I have been playing arund with the set up and it seems that I have it configured but no go.

Has anyone set this up and if so could you offer any insights or post screen shots of the config?

When I forward a message from the Nortel I get a delivery failure back into the mailbox right away with the message that the mailbox I'm sending to is not accepting new messages but the Unity mailbos is working correctly. I'm assuming that this message is because the smtp is not working but everything pings and looks right.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back