Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoIP phone do not display extension in Corporate Directory, only name

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlw312

Technical User
Feb 20, 2013
US
Good morning,
CS1000, with 2 other locations using VoIP i2002 sets. when using the Corporate Directory, users get the name display but not the extension. Is there a way to fix this? Appreciate any advise.

for example on 1140 you see the name, then press Card softkey then you will see the phonenumber

When using a 3903 set at our main loc. I can use the Navagation keys to see the extension associated with the name. When using an i2002p2 set, the user must press the Dial key to see the extension and sometimes they just want to know what the extension is, not necessarily dial the extension.

Is there a way to display the extension without pressing the Dial softkey?

Thank you.

You may need to update the firmware on your IP phones.

The 2002 was discontinued four years ago. The last release of firmware is 0604DCO.

I just tried to up the firmware on the IP phone:
LD 32
FDLU 252 0 0 4

error message: this command is not valid on virtual superloops, do not physically exist.

Can anyone give me the prompt to use?
Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back