Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoIP on BCM50 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gleduc

Technical User
Feb 27, 2007
CA
Hi
I have a BCM50 with VoIP trunk (10x) and analog line. We redirect the analog line to another site by the IP trunk. (in preference, redirect to route to other system BCM400 3.7). All work great, except when we have a lot of trafic, we have these 2 alarm

53011; MsmProxy:: EMS_RESP_M_CHANNEL_CONFIGURE returnes error 1460 (we have this alarm a lot of time)

40004; DSP audit failed.

When we have these alarm, we can eard the customer (on the ip trunk) but we can't talk to him. We have to reboot the system to resolve temporary this issue.

We use G711 u-law for the codec, Jitter buffer set to auto, G711 payload size is 30ms.

Can anyone have an idea why we have this problem?

I have this alarm on another BCM50 1.0 who have only IP phones (18 phones)

Thanks

are the patches current? there were quite a few DSP related patches in release 1.0.

Yes, all the patch are in. We updated it last week.

I am having the same problem on a BCM 400 w/4.0 software. Did you ever resolve this issue?

Nortel ask us to put the lastest patch in the system but we didn't try it because the customer closed this office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back