Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoIP loop print and change

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomeguy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
US
We just got a new CS1000e I need to chag a loop. It is not requiring authcodes for phone call I think it was built with an NCOS higher than required I just can't remember how to find or change this...Help..;-)

Thanx Again..;-)

Make a change to the stations in LD 20 and lower the NCOS in order for it to prompt you for an auth code.

Ex: to change a 3903 set

REQ =Chg
TYPE = 3903
TN = TN of phone you are changing
ECHG = yes
ITEM = NCOS x (x being the new NCOS)

I have authcodes in the switch all other phones need the authcodes. The ncos in the VoIP phones is 4 and the no authcode ncos is 5..I thought loop 156 might have been built with an ncos of 5 and superceded what was built on the phone..How do I prt the loop ncos and or change it????

There is no NCOS associated with a loop. Are the calls from the VoIP phones going out the same trunks as the TDM phones? There is a AUTH prompt in the RDB that should be YES to prompt for AUTH CODES.

What ld do I check and or change it in???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back